Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 06: My Day

Well due to the 5 inches of snow we got here, I haven't had school since my very stressful start of the semester on tuesday. God answered my prayers and gave me a break that was already greatly needed. :)

My day wasn't awesome but it was most definitely better than going to school!

I slept in until about nine and got on the computer and ate breakfast. Then I worked on a Spanish essay thats due Monday, watched an hour of TV in Spanish for my class, worked on my English essay, and I did laundry. So yay homework so fun....not. But I did learn a ton from that Spanish TV. I found out there is this singer in Mexico who went to jail for raping some girl but then got released today for lack of evidence and his fans went crazy. Most importantly I learned that two hours of Spanish TV might not be too bad, maybe even enjoyable, because there are tons of extremely good looking spanish actors! ;)

Anyways, me and Charity's, fiance, Christopher, have been working out everyday this week. He needs to get in shape for his wedding and I just need to get in shape so we're doing this. So because of the snow we worked out inside. I ran two miles in twenty five minutes on the treadmill (I am so proud of this timing and it's not even that good) while he lifted weights and then we did ab workouts. Oh and also I am so proud of myself because I can do more sit ups than Chris can but as for push ups....can't do one for my life. But hey I'm a fifteen year old girl if I were ripped it'd be scary and weird. Any who,

Then I ate dinner with my family. My mom made chili, it was delicious.

Well, now I am writing this very bland blog.

Sorry, my day was so boring and uninteresting, especially to read about. So to make this blog a whole lot better than it is at this moment here's some bible verses that I read last night that I really enjoyed and kind of spoke to me. :)

Philippians 2:1-4 "Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others."


Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."


Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”


Well that was my uneventful day easily spiced up with some verses. haha. Hope you enjoyed reading this. I know I didn't enjoy living this boring day doing a bunch of homework so I really doubt you enjoyed reading about it. Lo siento. 




2 comments:

  1. i enjoyed this... just saying.

    i love hearing about your day! haha. that is so funny that you and Chris have been working out! I need you guys here to motivate me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is funny! I thought i had to sit and brainstorm ideas! Oh and its joshua :)

    ReplyDelete