Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 03: My Parents

My parents are the greatest. They are complete opposites yet they are absolutely perfect for each other. They have been married for almost 25 years now.

parents.jpg
My wonderful parents:)



My dad was a youth pastor at Manassas Assembly of God for 16 years and then resigned about four years ago. He felt like God was calling him to start a church so just this year we officially launched our church The Sound. It's been awesome. Not to be biassed or anything but my daddy is the best preacher ever, I used to never enjoy sunday church. My dad is a very hard worker but still puts his family first. He has a sarcastic sense of humor. He's the only boy in our family so he's always outnumbered. He's always teasing and cracking jokes. He's very stubborn. He gets very into politics. He's not as strict as you'd think a pastor would be. He's very wise and respectable. He talks to everybody and anybody. He is very loving and caring and affectionate. He is very competitive. He loves food. And there is many other things I could say about him but I can't think. He's just the best daddy and pastor ever.

My momma works at the hospital and watches heart monitors there. My mom stands by my dad through anything to support him and has helped him a lot to start our church. She is very reserved and discreet. She has an attitude. She has a cute little witty sense of humor. Always knows the right times to role her eyes at something my dad says or comes back with the perfect comment. She's the best dressed mom I have ever seen. She is very well self motivated. She's kind of a health freak. She gives great advise. She is very laid back. She is very responsible. And a very caring and loving mother. I love my mom, She's the best.

Well that pretty much sums up what my parents are like. I love them so much and I'm so thankful that I got stuck with them as my parents. I couldn't have asked for any better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment