Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 04: What I Ate Today

Well this morning I didn't eat anything for breakfast, I just drank some tea and ran out the door.

In Spanish class my teacher gave us a piece of some kind of really good spanish cheese.

cheese_oh_cheese.jpg



For lunch I ate a cheese and turkey sandwich and some grapes, yes I am a packer. :)

Then when I got home I ate my favorite snack at this point in time. Gram crackers with peanut butter and a glass of milk (sounds weird but it taste like Nutter Butters).

4400004631.jpg



Then I went on a run and afterwards I needed something to hold me down till dinner so when I came home I ate two piece of cheese. (p.s. I'm a huge cheese eater. I tried to fast food for a week and the thing that made me crack on day two was cheese haha.)

Then for dinner I ate chicken corn chowder soup.

1 comment: