Friday, January 21, 2011

just a little more about me.


me.jpg




Before I go into why I started this blog and all my thoughts and all here's some basic things you might like to know about me. My name is Faith and I am a sophomore in high school. I love Jesus with all my heart. I have the most amazing family and friends ever! I am a pastor's kid. My dad just started The Sound church and I am loving it. Being a pastor's kid definitely has its ups and downs but being apart of this church has been one of the highlights! I absolutely love it. I have two sisters Hope and Charity who are my best friends. My mom is an amazing women of God and I love her so much! Well thats my family who I will definitely go more in depth about in more of my blogs. My best friend is Camille Wead and has been since third grade. I can tell her anything and we hang out just about every weekend. I have no idea what i would do if I didn't have such an amazing friend like her! I like Landon Morrow. He is so awesome. And he will be a subject I'll write about often. Well thats basically my life; Jesus, family, friends and an amazing boy. In that order haha :)

me.jpg
My family 



cami.jpg
Me and Camille
  
me.jpg
Me and Landon


      

Here's some more facts about me. I would really like to be fluent in spanish one day. I want to travel all around South America...so far I've only been to El Salvador though. I love to sing and leading people into worship. It's what I feel called to do and I am so passionate about it. I wish I was Audrey Hepburn. I am a Chicago Bears fan! I love fashion and cosmetology and dressing up. I hate change. I love weddings and I get the honor of being in my sister, Charity's this summer and I absolutely cannot wait until my own. My favorite colors are orange and purple. I can get a good laugh out of just about anything. I love summer and I hate school. I really come out of my shell if you get to know me. And I am quite shy and sometimes way too nice which brings me to our next subject.


me.jpg




So now i guess you would like to know why exactly I started this blog so I'll tell you. Well the thing is, is that I am very much an introvert. I have a hard time saying what I think or feel a lot of the time. I am very much an emotional person but i just don't show it. I never really saw this as a problem until recently. I noticed that I can't expect people to understand me if I don't talk, people can't read my mind. So this year one of my new years resolutions was to say what I'm thinking more. If somebody said something to me and it hurts my feelings I want to be able to tell them, if my day was awful I want to be able to say it was awful and why, if I'm mad I want to be able to say why I'm mad, if I want something I want to say I want it, if i need to confront someone about something I want to be able to do it, and if I disagree with something someone says I want to make my opinion known.

Another reason I am doing this is because sometimes I am way too nice. I feel like because I am just quiet and nice with all smiles I let people just walk all over me. I just want to be bolder. If I don't like the way I'm being treated I'm going to say something. Not to be mean but to be bold. So to help me get started on saying my thoughts aloud I will just start out easy on myself and write some random ones in this blog. Enjoy. :)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS. you are really good at writing! I am so glad you are doing one of these so i get to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hopey! I really like yours too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you faith!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) I'm glad you have a blog toooO!! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! i love how you write!!

    ReplyDelete