Saturday, January 22, 2011

faithful or fearful thoughts.

Okie Dokie.... So step one complete I started a blog.

In all honesty I'm freaking out about this because I know that if I want this to be successful in helping me say my thoughts I have to be completely real and vulnerable in my blog. The problem is that I've always thought being able to hide my feelings and thoughts was a strength of mine but I'm finding that I was very wrong. I'm scared to open up and then it be shown as a week spot, giving people the chance to use it against me. Even as I'm writing this I'm thinking of the people who will be reading this so i don't say certain things. It sounds so silly but its what i think. And thats what this is for, to tell you all my stupid thoughts so bare with me. I just have to be completely real with not just my blog but everybody. Well anyways I guess that's all I have to get out of my system for now. More coming later probably. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment