Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 02: My First Love

My first loves that is. This goes out to all four of you :)

Mommy, thank you for giving birth to me, for giving me the motherly love every child needs, for always saying you love me, for being there for me through everything, for taking care of me, for giving me that great attitude of yours, for passing down your funny wittiness to me, for loving my dad forever and always, and just for everything you're the best momma in the world. I love you to the moon and back.

me.jpg
Me and my momma


Dad, thank you for being the best example for how every man in my life should treat me, for always loving me, for telling me I'm beautiful when I just woke up, for always making room for your kids even though you have tons of work to do, for making me laugh when I've had an awful day, for making fun of me and teasing me at thee worst possible moments, for eating all my left overs when it clearly has my name on it, for giving me great fatherly hugs, for letting me know you're proud of me no matter what, for laughing at me when I'm clearly distressed, for asking me, "Is it that time of the month?" every time I'm even slightly cranky, for scaring off every boy that comes my way except for the right one, for nagging me to do all the house chores before mom comes home, for putting up with all the chick flicks we like, for letting me talk your ear off whenever I feel like it, for sharing that same sarcastic dry and goofy humor with me, for making me a football fan, basically everything to the things that annoy me to the things that make me smile. Hey I need some teasing. But most of all thank you for marrying my momma and loving her unconditionally. I could never have even wished for a better dad. I love you more than you love me.

me.jpg
Me, my dad, and Hope


Charity, thank you for sharing the same personality with me so I don't feel so alone, for giving the perfect advice, for loving me even after a stupid fight, for being my best friend, for letting me steel all your clothes, for staying up late with me watching TV shows and movies that we clearly aren't supposed to watch, for being goofy with me, for listening to me when I have to vent about the many ridiculous things that get to me, for never looking down on me because I am six years younger than you, for helping me with fashion, for being a great example for me, for talking in spanish with me, for letting me be a made of honor in your wedding, for giving me the best big brother ever, for all the future sister sleepovers we'll have even though you're gonna be married, for never making me feel like a left out sister, for always taking care of me, for loving me, for telling me I look pretty when I feel like crap, for dealing with all my weird mood swings, for absolutely everything! Charity Michelle Phipps (soon to be Campbell) you are a great big (little in reality) sister! I could not have asked for a better one. I love you bunches.

me.jpg
Me and Charity


Hopey, you are just wonderful. Thank you for driving me everywhere (school, Williamsburg, sleepovers etc.), for being my best friend, for letting me vent about anything and everything to you, for being so funny and making me laugh all the time, for calling me because I'm awful at keeping in touch, for being completely opposite of me, for acting really stupid and crazy with me everyday after school, for being mad about the same things I'm mad about, for always supporting me, for every time we've laughed at each other after some ridiculous fight, for loving me unconditionally, for screaming songs at the top of your longs and acting completely goofy with me to get my nerves out in the car (you know what I'm talking about), for understanding that we're just so different and being patient with me when I don't want to talk about it yet, for putting your sensitive side aside when I tease you, for reading my mind because I hate to talk about my feelings, for every laugh, for every sister sleepover, and many more things too! You are so wonderful and always have been! I know I'm mean sometimes and you still continue to be a great sister and best friend. I love you oh so so much.

me.jpg
Me and Hopey

me.jpg

me.jpg
All three of us :)


2 comments:

  1. this brought me to tears :) in a good way! i love you, faith kathryn phipps!

    ReplyDelete